If you are an absolute beginner, Creating a Sphere with Solidworks might look like a hell of a challenge. Today, we are going to show you the simple steps you can take to easily create a sphere in Solidworks.
Creating a Sphere in Solidworks
Let’s take a close look at these three simple commands and see how they can help us on the quest of creating our sphere in Solidworks.
First, Create a New Part.
Click on front plane and then create new sketch.
Now we are going to use the Arc and the Line command to create a sketch on the front plane.
Now, let’s use Smart Dimension and give 100 mm to the vertical line and 50 mm to the radius of circle.
Use the Revolve Boss/Base command and select the vertical line as an axis of revolution to make a spherical shape.
And there you go!
Hope this has helped! While you should feel free to drop a comment below, I am challenging you to go ahead and play with spheres in Solidworks.
You might also like:
- Solidworks Equation
- Solidworks Tutorial: Sheet Metal
- How to Create a Sphere in Solidworks
- SolidWorks Tutorial: Extrude
- Solidworks Tutorial: Assembly
- Solidworks Tutorial: Cosmetic Thread
- Solidworks Tutorial: How to Draw a Coke Bottle
- Solidworks Tutorial: Easy to Follow 3D Sketching Using Solidworks
- Solidworks Tutorial: Convert Entities
- SolidWorks Tutorial: SWEEP