Nothing is going banana yet. The title of this post is referring to a pain most of you must have had after the last experiment.
Here is the problem.
But if you look at the corners of the object, we still have some parts we are not happy with
How do we actually solve this issue.
Use a sphere with a radius equal to the base radius of the many cylinders forming the image above to solve the open-corner issue.
After placing these spheres at each one of the 8 corners of the main object, Use the UNION command to add all up together, and you should end up with the following image.
3D Projects (Good 3D practice exercises)
- 3D Design project for beginners – AutoCAD
- An easy Modeling 3D project
- 3D Design project for beginners – A Stool
- 3D design project for Beginners – A table
- CAD projects for Beginners – Tinkercad
- Modeling a Vase with Tinkercad
- How to assemble with Tinkercad
- Beginner’s tips – Autodesk Tinkercad
- Design a mechanical part with Autodesk Tinkercad
- Modeling with AutoDesk Tinkercad